Fairy Godmothers are a group of anonymous ladies who donate to a fund to assist with short-term needs that cannot be met by other charitable programs. There are also fundraisers throughout the year to add to this fund.
Funds may be provided for things like:
- Car repair so a woman can continue going to work or school
- Gas money so a patient can go for cancer treatments
- School fees or expenses for non-covered supplies like nurses shoes
- Support after a catastrophe like a house fire, divorce or death of a spouse
- New start for women escaping domestic violence situations
You can become a Fairy Godmother by selecting that membership option or one of our patron membership levels.
You may also donate directly to this fund on the CREATE Foundation/Make a Donation website.